Long term success of a corporate entity lies in internalization of ethical
values and ensuring that these are worn irretrievably into company policies and
practices. Vigilance department has an important role to play in ushering
transparency, efficiency and integrity to working of the organization. Over the
years vigilance function has evolved from a policing function to risk
assessment, analysis and control function. By ensuring fair play, justice and
preventing seepage of resources it promotes morale, efficiency and thereby
ONGC's Board is chaired by Shri Sudhir Vasudeva, the Chairman &
of this Maharatna Company. The vigilance set up in
ONGC group of companies is presently headed by
CVO(Chief Vigilance Officer) Shri Sanjeeva
There are 17 vigilance units, spread across the organization at various Regions,
Assets, Basins and Plants. In addition to these units, CVO also looks after the
vigilance set up in ONGC Videsh Limited(OVL). Under the able
guidance of CVO, vigilance department in ONGC is constantly endeavors towards
evolving best corporate practices.
Sanjeeva Kumar, IAS (
Lodge your Complaint
Information received from contractors, vendors, suppliers, employees and general public about corruption, malpractice or misconduct on the part of public servants can be termed as a complaint. By registering to this site, anyone can file a formal complaint with the company on any ethical issues pertaining to corruption, malpractice or misconduct. Anonymous/Pseudonymous complaints may not be entertained. It is therefore; desired to please give your proper name and address. If on verification, complaint is found to be pseudonymous, it may be filed.
How to lodge your complaint
Steps For Lodging Online Complaint
1. The user who wants to submit a complaint shall register him/herself as a user giving the required details before lodging his/her complaint.
2. User will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) to the mobile number of the user provided by the user during registration process.
3. After receipt of OTP, the user shall enter the OTP to complete the registration process.
4. After successful registration, the User shall login with his login credentials to lodge a complaint. After lodging of every complaint, the User will be sent an OTP (One Time Password) again to the registered mobile no of the user. The complaint will only be registered if the OTP sent by the website is entered and verified by the system.
5. The user when logins to system next time he will be able to see the list complaints registered by the user and the status of the complaints lodged. If there are some issues regarding OTP then it will be shown in the remark asking the user to send SMS for requesting OTP again.